For The Love of Skateboarding!

For those who love skateboarding and everything about it...

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

We Love Skateboading!

If you haven't heard about my new blog yet, then you've got to take a look at it.

It's hosted at www.WeLoveSkateboarding.com and it's brand new.

I want to eventually turn this into a skateboarder run user community only for skateboarders who love skateboarding and everything about it.

I'm still just working out the bugs, but the site is fully operational as we speak.

For a limited time I'm going to be offering free memberships to the site, so if you want to grab your free membership before I'm forced to start charging for signups from increased hosting costs, then you'll want to get started right away.

Simply visit www.WeLoveSkateboarding.com and sign up today.

All the best,

Jake Berlin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home