For The Love of Skateboarding!

For those who love skateboarding and everything about it...

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Frontside Crooks

Yesterday was a pretty crazy day.

I went' skateboarding around noon with my good budy Geoff before he was off to Europe for three weeks, and we had a freakin blast.

He said he wasn't into skating very hard but he still managed to pull out some pretty good tricks... Like a frontside nosegrind revert that was damn nice!

After helping Geoff francicaly finish the rest of his packing and seeing him off to the airport, I just had to get another session in.

This time I had committed myself to doing a few tricks, and I pulled them off flawlessly.

I was pulling perfect backside nosegrinds, and then finishing them off with a backside revert, nice and smooth.

But what I was having the most fun with, was the frontside crooked grinds I was pulling out of my ass.

Frontside crooks can either be pretty tough or pretty stylish, depending on houw you do them, but I'm pretty sure I was able to make it look allright. My only problem is, that I have to pop off the end of the ledge to land the trick, I still haven't figured out the early dismount... Maybe one day.

If it doesn't rain, I'll be back out there again today with maybe a backside nosegrind nollie heel flip out?

All the best,

Jake Berlin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home